Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re-downloading a song

I’m trying to redownload a song I paid for. When I go back to the iTunes page I purchased it from, it just says “purchased”, but it won’t let me re-download the song. I accidentally deleted it, thinking I was just deleting it from a playlist but it deleted from my phone completely. Do I have to be connected to the cloud to download it again? :/

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 25, 2021 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2021 9:32 AM

Hello, DJ731.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We see you have some questions about downloading a ringtone on your device, and we'd like to help. Can you try restarting your iPhone to see if that helps: Restart your iPhone

If that still doesn’t work, you may want to Contact Apple Support

Take care.

2 replies

Jun 26, 2021 10:53 AM in response to Jmanna13

Thank you! Yes, I had called support. They refreshed the purchase for me and when that didn’t work, I thought to myself: “Maybe I should just try re-starting my phone”. It worked.

Elementary, really. And I’m feeling pretty silly since I have an immediate family member who has worked in IT for over 20 years (I don’t live with them). I could have just called them. Oops. Lol!

Thank you, for responding!

Have a great weekend.

D. Johnson

Re-downloading a song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.