Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The only screensaver I get now is the Los Angeles skyline

I only recently bought a 4K TV, so previously my Apple 4K box was only using an HD format. And all the screensavers were showing. Now that my format is changed to 4K Dolby Vision I just get the one screensaver: LA at night. Nice but...

It is set to download New Video Daily and I even went in and tried changing "Themes > Cityscape" to "Hide" but it doesn't matter. The awesome LA night aerial is the only screensaver I get.

Thanks,

ernie

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 12:05 PM

And now I have a "maybe" answer to my own question.

After I finished typing the above question I went into the setting on my Apple 4K TV and reclicked on all the settings, Aerial, start after two minutes, download daily, etc. Mostly looking for something I missed but didn't find anything. Walked away to get a coffee, cameback and behold the screensaver came on showing different stuff.

Not sure why, but I just went and changed all the setting and then changed them back and it worked.

ernie

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2021 12:05 PM in response to Ernest Burden

And now I have a "maybe" answer to my own question.

After I finished typing the above question I went into the setting on my Apple 4K TV and reclicked on all the settings, Aerial, start after two minutes, download daily, etc. Mostly looking for something I missed but didn't find anything. Walked away to get a coffee, cameback and behold the screensaver came on showing different stuff.

Not sure why, but I just went and changed all the setting and then changed them back and it worked.

ernie

The only screensaver I get now is the Los Angeles skyline

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.