Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Font licence bangla mn

Hi,

I use the font Bangla MN for a create a logo for a client.

Can i use your font free or i need à licence commercial ?

If i need à licence, can you send me a contrat.

Thanks your answer 

Mac Pro

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 4:50 PM

You are not addressing anyone from Apple here.

You have signed up into a, largely, Apple product customer/user to user technical support community.

We are, largely, just Apple product customers/users, just like you.

If this font you are using is part of macOS, it can be used as a copyright free/royalty free font for any usage.

If this font came from some other third party source, then you would need to reach out to the third party source/maker/designer of the font/s, in question.

Most “'free” fonts from other third party designer/makers are usually okay to use as royalty-free fonts for PERSONAL and “NON-PROFIT” use ONLY and cannot/should not be used for any type of commercial, “for profit” use.

If you paid for actual font libraries from different sources/makers/designers, you can freely use these fonts without a royalty fee, as basically, you have already paid the roaty cost/s when purchasing/using such a set of font/s or fonts/font family/families.

Best of Luck to You!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2021 4:50 PM in response to Fchapat

You are not addressing anyone from Apple here.

You have signed up into a, largely, Apple product customer/user to user technical support community.

We are, largely, just Apple product customers/users, just like you.

If this font you are using is part of macOS, it can be used as a copyright free/royalty free font for any usage.

If this font came from some other third party source, then you would need to reach out to the third party source/maker/designer of the font/s, in question.

Most “'free” fonts from other third party designer/makers are usually okay to use as royalty-free fonts for PERSONAL and “NON-PROFIT” use ONLY and cannot/should not be used for any type of commercial, “for profit” use.

If you paid for actual font libraries from different sources/makers/designers, you can freely use these fonts without a royalty fee, as basically, you have already paid the roaty cost/s when purchasing/using such a set of font/s or fonts/font family/families.

Best of Luck to You!

Font licence bangla mn

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.