Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch series 3 heart rate

I think mine is inaccurate. It keeps jumping from 70-100 bpm like it’ll be 72,80,76,90,78,95 it’s doing this but whenever I count my heart rate myself it’s like 74bpm or 72bpm. And this is just me lying down or sitting. It’s given me anxiety and it can’t be right because I’ve had many ecg last year especially and 24 hour one and they came back fine

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 12:54 PM

Have you tried force restarting your watch by holding in the side button and the digital crown for 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo then release. Then Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy.

If you feel that it is still not right, even after the restart you you can try unpairing your watch from your iPhone then pair it back setting it up as new. This brings the watch back to factory specifications.

Then Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2021 12:54 PM in response to Alex_0605

Have you tried force restarting your watch by holding in the side button and the digital crown for 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo then release. Then Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy.

If you feel that it is still not right, even after the restart you you can try unpairing your watch from your iPhone then pair it back setting it up as new. This brings the watch back to factory specifications.

Then Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy

Apple Watch series 3 heart rate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.