Related Article: Monitor your heart rate with Apple Watch

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heart rate does not work when I am doing an activity. Have tried all suggestions recommended.

Purchased Apple Watch 6 a couple of weeks ago. Am very disappointed as the heart rate display does not work when I use Workouts. I have tried every suggestion recommended. I even exchanged my watch at Costco thinking that the watch was defective. It did seem to work yesterday after I rebooted the watch, however. Did not do that today and it registered for about a minute initially and then the BPM went blank for the workout.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 11:06 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jun 20, 2021 11:47 AM in response to ptcmini

Good afternoon ptcmini,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you are wanting to see your heart rate when working out with your Apple Watch Series 6, and we can help. The easiest way to do this is to add it as a complication on your watch face.

The resources below will help you with this.

Monitor your heart rate with Apple Watch

Check your heart rate on Apple Watch

Heart health notifications on your Apple Watch

If the issue persists, please reply to this thread and we'll do our best to help you!

Take care.

Heart rate does not work when I am doing an activity. Have tried all suggestions recommended.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.