Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Professional help on security on my new iPhone

Need to get to the source of the problem with my new iPhone getting hacked. Then professional help to avoid happening again! I would really love to have my iPhone free from anyway of anyone hacking my iPhone! I would really appreciate it!

OS X Server (Mavericks)

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 11:40 AM

Hi there confidentovercomer,

We understand you have some questions about iPhone security. The best way to ensure you're able to take advantage of the latest security improvements, is to keep your device up to date with the latest iOS version.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Apple Platform Security

If you suspect you're account or info has been compromised, the following page offers steps you can take to secure it, and ensure only you have access: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

We hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2021 11:40 AM in response to confidentovercomer

Hi there confidentovercomer,

We understand you have some questions about iPhone security. The best way to ensure you're able to take advantage of the latest security improvements, is to keep your device up to date with the latest iOS version.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Apple Platform Security

If you suspect you're account or info has been compromised, the following page offers steps you can take to secure it, and ensure only you have access: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

We hope this helps!

Feb 8, 2021 11:50 AM in response to confidentovercomer

Unless you jailbroke your phone, it has not been hacked. What is it that you're seeing that makes you think this? If you can identify the specific symptoms that are causing you concern, I'm sure people will be able to help you resolve them.

To prevent your iPhone from getting hacked, don't jailbreak it. To prevent your accounts from being hacked, don't re-use passwords and use two-factor authentication if it is available.

Professional help on security on my new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.