You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I am at either a Walmart gift card or a target or a Amazon gift card to my Apple wallet

Can I Can I add a target gift card or a wallet Walmart gift card or a Amazon gift card to my apple wallet

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 8:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 8:35 PM

You can add any gift cards to your Apple Wallet IF THE GIFT CARD PROVIDER ALLOWS IT. For example, Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks allow it.

Furthermore, I do not believe that any of the three that you mentioned allow their Gift/Loyalty cards to be added to Apple Wallet. This is because these merchants have their own apps and wallet section. For further clarification, contact those merchants and confirm.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 5, 2021 8:35 PM in response to Nikkidtbl

You can add any gift cards to your Apple Wallet IF THE GIFT CARD PROVIDER ALLOWS IT. For example, Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks allow it.

Furthermore, I do not believe that any of the three that you mentioned allow their Gift/Loyalty cards to be added to Apple Wallet. This is because these merchants have their own apps and wallet section. For further clarification, contact those merchants and confirm.

Axel F.

Can I am at either a Walmart gift card or a target or a Amazon gift card to my Apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.