Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How come the "Use Strong Password" option no longer appears?

I have seen this asked before on older models and there's been no proper answer. I'd like to know if anyone else has had this issue, and how it can be resolved.

Safari used to suggest a strong password when making a new account on a website and then saving it to keychain. Now, that option no longer comes up, and it hasn't for a while. I just tried on a random website. I'm using iPhone 11, iOS version 14.3.

My iCloud Keychain is on. Autofill is on. So, how come this option to use a strong password doesn't show up anymore?

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 1:34 AM

Know more here --> Automatically fill in strong passwords on iPhone - Apple Support

• For iPhone to create and store passwords, iCloud Keychain must be turned on. Go to Settings  > [your name] > iCloud > Keychain.
  • Instead of creating an account and password, use Sign in with Apple when a participating app or website invites you to set up an account. Sign in with Apple uses the Apple ID you already have, and it limits the information shared about you.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2021 1:34 AM in response to OttersAreMySpiritAnimal

Know more here --> Automatically fill in strong passwords on iPhone - Apple Support

• For iPhone to create and store passwords, iCloud Keychain must be turned on. Go to Settings  > [your name] > iCloud > Keychain.
  • Instead of creating an account and password, use Sign in with Apple when a participating app or website invites you to set up an account. Sign in with Apple uses the Apple ID you already have, and it limits the information shared about you.

How come the "Use Strong Password" option no longer appears?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.