Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot apple id password

hello all

i am using apple id since long period but i forgot the password for that e mail so i can not reset my password so i facing a problem with my i cloud asking frequently for the password

e mail is

so i need ur support to solve this problem

thx in advance

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 1:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 9:44 AM

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get an email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

If you forgot the password for a non Apple email address, go to the email provider's web site to look for a reset password option.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2021 9:44 AM in response to rawan1979

For the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get an email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

If you forgot the password for a non Apple email address, go to the email provider's web site to look for a reset password option.

Feb 6, 2021 2:08 PM in response to Eric Root

i am sorry but our problem in Iraq previously we depends on cards containing e mail and its questions and password which is bought from the phone shops ,unfortunately this card lost and i already pack up my i phone 7 plus in the computer i bought a new i phone(pro max 12 ) and restore the back up into it so again this problem raised and i

already use all these methods u mention but unfortunately were unhelpful

so i hope u can help me more

and i if u need any information regarding the old and new phone regarding serial number ..... i will be so grateful

thx again in advance

forgot apple id password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.