Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized charges on my Apple ID

I have been charged several thousand euros by the Apple store for unauthorized purchases related Brawl stars & Clash Royale games by Supercell. Please see my purchase history from January 10th till February 6th 2021. I can confirm that these have NOT been authorized by me. There may be other unauthorized ones prior to January 10th as well

My father and I contacted Supercell and they redirected us to contact you in order to refund the purchases. Penny from Supercell told us that Apple is exclusively handling all in-game purchases and have access to my purchase logs or Apple ID and Game Center account information.

We already have the in app purchases restricted and this appears to have been bypassed as well.  It is no longer working on his iPhone.

My father and I cannot accept these charges. We would like to see the log of total Gems purchased, credited and spent by me for both the Brawl stars & Clash Royale games. The charges taken for these 2 games are several thousand Euros. My father and I would like to see total gems purchased, credited, spent etc… in these 2 games; or maybe you can guide me on how to find this info within the games?

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 9:25 AM

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

1 reply

Unauthorized charges on my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.