Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri’s voice level

Siri’s volume is far loader than the music. Is there a way to control this. I live in appartments and am big on noise level control, don’t want to be an annoying neighbour.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 3:01 AM

A recent conversation with Siri on my HomePod minis:

Hey Siri, what is your volume?

I'm at 73%.

Hey Siri, turn down your volume.

I'll speak more softly.

I'm at 63%.

{I wait about 5 seconds}

I'm at 72%.

Why doesn't it stick, at the very least till the next manual volume change? During the exchange the media volume remained unchanged at 61%.

Use Feedback - HomePod - Apple to suggest improvements.

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 3:01 AM in response to Hate-making-user-names

A recent conversation with Siri on my HomePod minis:

I'm at 73%.

Hey Siri, turn down your volume.

I'll speak more softly.

I'm at 63%.

{I wait about 5 seconds}

I'm at 72%.

Why doesn't it stick, at the very least till the next manual volume change? During the exchange the media volume remained unchanged at 61%.

Use Feedback - HomePod - Apple to suggest improvements.

tt2

Feb 9, 2021 6:21 AM in response to Hate-making-user-names

Hi Hate-making-user-names,

Thanks for contacting the Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you'd like to adjust the volume of Siri's voice when you make a request. Although the HomePod doesn't include a feature to adjust Siri's volume independently, you can find the settings you can adjust outlined here: Change settings for a HomePod 

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Feb 9, 2021 3:35 PM in response to mario49

Thanks but already know how to use the home app to change the HomePod settings.

i had Siri’s voice soft and quite now it’s really loud, and I want it soft again, that isn’t in HomePod settings. I don’t even know how I did it, or why it went really loud all of a sudden.

It would be nice for a person paid by apple to respond to these question to once stay on topic even if it’s an out right sorry can’t be done. Instead of going off topic, off topic is unhelpful. staying on topic is helpful., even if it is a sorry can’t be done response.

Siri’s voice level

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.