You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paying Apple card bill with third party bill pay service

Has anyone tried to use Fidelity Investments bill pay to pay on the Apple card? What zip code needs to be entered to make it work? Do you enter the account number with or without spaces?

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 6:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 1:52 PM

It is. I figured it out. If anyone else is interested in doing this you need to enter your account number as it appears in your wallet and then use the following zip code,  19170-6112. It is important to enter the entire zip code. I figured this out by just poking around the web and trying some different combinations. Apple's customer service was completely worthless, even after several transfers, in helping with this information. They want you to just pay in the wallet only but they do have a relationship with Fidelity Investments to allow electronic payments through Fidelity's bill pay service. The account number and zip code must be entered exactly as they expect it for Apple card to be set up as a payee.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2021 1:52 PM in response to askbarnabas

It is. I figured it out. If anyone else is interested in doing this you need to enter your account number as it appears in your wallet and then use the following zip code,  19170-6112. It is important to enter the entire zip code. I figured this out by just poking around the web and trying some different combinations. Apple's customer service was completely worthless, even after several transfers, in helping with this information. They want you to just pay in the wallet only but they do have a relationship with Fidelity Investments to allow electronic payments through Fidelity's bill pay service. The account number and zip code must be entered exactly as they expect it for Apple card to be set up as a payee.

Paying Apple card bill with third party bill pay service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.