Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I pay my Apple Card bill without linking a bank account?

I don’t trust giving anyone authority to take money out of my bank account. I just want the information needed to set up on line payments thru my banking service so that I can send payments when needed.

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2019 6:47 PM

Welafever provided the only support document that provides information regarding making payments for your Apple Card. You are correct that there is no information provided to use a bill pay service from a bank or other financial institution to Apple. The current, acceptable payment methods are listed in the document. If you find you require more information, you can click on the Contact Support link at the top of the page here and speak directly with Apple.

This is a user to user support forum and responders here are users like yourself, not Apple representatives.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2019 6:47 PM in response to IhateOSXSpellCheck

Welafever provided the only support document that provides information regarding making payments for your Apple Card. You are correct that there is no information provided to use a bill pay service from a bank or other financial institution to Apple. The current, acceptable payment methods are listed in the document. If you find you require more information, you can click on the Contact Support link at the top of the page here and speak directly with Apple.

This is a user to user support forum and responders here are users like yourself, not Apple representatives.

Aug 31, 2019 6:47 AM in response to IhateOSXSpellCheck

Can we first be clear if you're talking about how you pay for Apple/iTunes products and services, or asking about the Apple Pay service which is a contactless payment mechanism on some devices, or Apple Card which is Apple's new credit card service? Whichever it is Apple are not about to alter their terms and conditions to suit you. For general products and services see Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support. You may be able to add funds to your account, which you then spend, rather than attaching a payment method, but some services may be dependent on having a registered payment method.

tt2

Aug 31, 2019 6:21 AM in response to askbarnabas

Nowhere following this link can I find the answer I’m looking for. I do not want to give apple my bank account information, so then what information do I use to pay on my account with Apple. Most specifically where do I find the information I would use, when I set up a bill pay account on my online banking service that would properly send my payment to Apple To pay on my account.

Sep 1, 2019 6:55 AM in response to turingtest2

"Can we first be clear?" My initial question references the Apple Card, it is Apple's marketing term for their new credit card, I didn't say anything about Apple Pay, nor iTunes. I must say your response starts off pointing at equivocation where none exists then you follow with-- "Apple are not about to alter their terms and conditions to suit you", which implies that my question is foolish at least to some degree.

I would say if you are trying to be helpful you are falling short. Thanks for the effort anyway.

How do I pay my Apple Card bill without linking a bank account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.