Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the itunes store is unable to process purchases at this time

From about 2 day I have on iTunes this error

"the itunes store is unable to process purchases at this time"

For my personal reason I use iTunes 12.6.5.3 , the last one version that save ipa file on pc

On https://www.apple.com/it/support/systemstatus

until yesterday there it was written that problem is resolve, nut I have always same problem.

I have also try to install this version on a new pc, but have the same problem.

Is possible fix it?

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 3:08 AM

15 replies

Feb 7, 2021 5:26 AM in response to Naglieri_Marco

It could be that Apple have made changes that break behaviour in 12.6.5.3, intentionally or not. See https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/itunes-can-no-longer-be-used-to-manage-apps.2283439/. It is worth noting that the support document that hosts 12.6.5.3 Deploy apps in a business environment with iTunes - Apple Support has been archived for some time, meaning Apple aren't actively supporting this workaround any more.

tt2

Feb 9, 2021 3:34 AM in response to Naglieri_Marco

Зачем я должен ждать пока закачается программа если она у меня есть на ПК. И как быть с теми программами которых нет больше в магазине если как вы говорите я их удалю откуда мне их качать ерунда полная ......

Why should I wait until the program is downloaded if I have it on my PC. And what to do with those programs that are no longer in the store if, as you say, I delete them from where I download them is complete nonsense ......

Feb 20, 2021 9:45 PM in response to Naglieri_Marco

It's still broken after all this time. The only work around I have is still a bit messy, and I'm worried that someday I erase the apps and i won't be able to download the updates.

Here's what "seems" to work for me thus far:

Run "Check for Updates", select all and then delete all from my library, but i usually "keep the files" and not fully delete completely. Then go run check for updates again, it should not show anything. Then i usually do "Check for available downloads" to see if there are any downloads, but it says none. THEN, I select the "Purchased" option under Account, and it eventually pulls all the apps that I just deleted earlier. I can click individually on every single one that is prompting to download, or if there are a lot of them, I usually can go to the bottom right corner where it says "Download All" to do most all of them together. I say "most all" because the automatic batch download stops if it hits an App that it can't download (there are usually 3 for me: Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, and Find My Friends which can only be downloaded directly on each iPhone/iPad), then I have to select the rest of the Apps individually to download the rest of them. It's messy, but it does seem to keep my library up-to-date and I can further update my iPhones/iPads from iTunes from there. Apple should fix all this for those of us loyal customers who own multiple iPhones/iPads and need to update them all together.

the itunes store is unable to process purchases at this time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.