Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happened to current subs if upgrade to Apple One?

Hello.

My previous Arcade and 50GB subscription was still active when I subscribed to Apple One. Will I get a refund for my Arcade (just renewed few days ago) and 50GB (next renewal is on 14th) subs?

Thanks.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 2:32 AM

Perhaps this section is more relevant:

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to will be included in Apple One automatically. If you recently cancelled a service, you may not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan will renew automatically after the trial.

I don't think you'll end up paying twice for anything, nor should your existing Apple Arcade service be terminated, but there won't be further subscriptions taken for it as that folds into the Apple One subscription. Contact Apple Support for assistance if you think there is an overpayment issue once your first subscription for Apple One has been taken.

tt2

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2021 2:32 AM in response to hotfloppy

Perhaps this section is more relevant:

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to will be included in Apple One automatically. If you recently cancelled a service, you may not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan will renew automatically after the trial.

I don't think you'll end up paying twice for anything, nor should your existing Apple Arcade service be terminated, but there won't be further subscriptions taken for it as that folds into the Apple One subscription. Contact Apple Support for assistance if you think there is an overpayment issue once your first subscription for Apple One has been taken.

tt2

Feb 8, 2021 2:24 AM in response to turingtest2

Thanks, the link does work now.

But it still doesn’t answer my question.

Quote from the link:

”If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.“

Does it means that my Apple Arcade subscription has been cancelled and no refund?

Thanks.

What happened to current subs if upgrade to Apple One?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.