Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to retrieve deleted emails when logged in twice?

i was logged into another iphone since last saturday as well as this phone. My emails got deleted from the other iphone 6. when we removed from trash it didn’t put them back into my iphone7 inbox. i then logged into icloud on my computer to back up my emails which i need dating back a year. None of them reappeared in my email inbox despite doing the above.

please could you help me retrieve them as i’m unsure of what i am to do.

How has it not just backed up by icloud

iPhone 7, 14

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 5:48 PM

Hi saharah256,

We understand that you're missing emails that were mistakenly deleted, and we'd like to help out as much as we can.

To get started, can you tell us if this happened with an email account ending in iCloud.com or if it's a different type of email account? This will help us better determine our next steps.

Thanks!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2021 5:48 PM in response to saharah256

Hi saharah256,

We understand that you're missing emails that were mistakenly deleted, and we'd like to help out as much as we can.

To get started, can you tell us if this happened with an email account ending in iCloud.com or if it's a different type of email account? This will help us better determine our next steps.

Thanks!

how to retrieve deleted emails when logged in twice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.