Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suggestions for the podcast app

Not sure if this is the correct place to submit suggestions for an app. If not could someone please point me in the right direction?

FYI, i'm on the IOS 14.5 beta so requests are based off that version of podcasts.

played episodes should delete immediately, not after 24 hours. When the option is selected.

When swiping an episode left or right it would be nice to have options you can choose from such as play next or play last. Takes too many actions to get to these choices. I use these regularly for setting a list of what I want to listen to on my commute.

I would very much like a downloaded section on carplay. Seems strange carplay doesn't have this.

Another option is when creating stations to be able to add all downloaded episodes.

The ability to resize cover art when looking at shows or a list of episodes. The large image size unnecessarily eats up way too much screen real estate.

Right now pocket casts is my preferred app due to it being easier to use and having features I use regularly. Having these options in the apple podcast app would allow me to switch to it.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 8:07 AM

This is a user to user forum: uou're not talking to Apple here. You can leave feedback for them at https://www.apple.com/feedback

Similar questions

2 replies

Suggestions for the podcast app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.