Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting unwanted emails and they will not stop

Where do I forward an abundance amount of emails from the same person they will not stop though I unsubscribe

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 10:07 AM

“Unsubscribing” does not necessarily stop the receipt of email - but may in fact merely confirm the existence of a “live” mailbox.

Reputable companies offer unsubscribe links - and they will honour unsubscribe requests. In many countries, legislation forces commercial entities to provide an unsubscribe mechanism - and are required to honour such requests. However, spam or malicious senders of email are unlikely to be so accommodating.

If you are experiencing particular difficulties with unwanted email, you’ll need to investigate the filtering options that may be provider by your email service provider - such as your Internet Service Provider.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2021 10:07 AM in response to Moonbow19

“Unsubscribing” does not necessarily stop the receipt of email - but may in fact merely confirm the existence of a “live” mailbox.

Reputable companies offer unsubscribe links - and they will honour unsubscribe requests. In many countries, legislation forces commercial entities to provide an unsubscribe mechanism - and are required to honour such requests. However, spam or malicious senders of email are unlikely to be so accommodating.

If you are experiencing particular difficulties with unwanted email, you’ll need to investigate the filtering options that may be provider by your email service provider - such as your Internet Service Provider.

I am getting unwanted emails and they will not stop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.