Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weekly highlight Apple Health app

Hi all,

Am I not understanding this or are my settings incorrect?

My weekly highlight shows me that Saturday is “quarter closed”. But today all my rings are closed and it is is Tuesday?? Why is this? My date and time zone is set manually to my actual location. Anyone have an idea?

Using Apple Watch 5 iPhone X

Thanks

iPhone X

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 1:00 PM

Howdy edin275,

It sounds like your Health app is showing the incorrect data. We know how important having a working Apple Watch and Health app is for you, and you’re in the right place to find a resolution.

Have you tried a normal restart of both the Apple Watch and iPhone at the same time? This simple step can resolve issues like this.

How to Restart your iPhone

How to restart your Apple Watch

If still having issues after the restart then, we recommend both devices are up to date with the latest OS versions.

As with any update, it's always a good idea to create a backup beforehand.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

Take Care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 1:00 PM in response to edin275

Howdy edin275,

It sounds like your Health app is showing the incorrect data. We know how important having a working Apple Watch and Health app is for you, and you’re in the right place to find a resolution.

Have you tried a normal restart of both the Apple Watch and iPhone at the same time? This simple step can resolve issues like this.

How to Restart your iPhone

How to restart your Apple Watch

If still having issues after the restart then, we recommend both devices are up to date with the latest OS versions.

As with any update, it's always a good idea to create a backup beforehand.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

Take Care!

Weekly highlight Apple Health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.