Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nothing is loading on my Apple Music

Hello! I’m having issues with my Apple Music, nothing is loading, I can’t search music, can’t play songs, I’ve tried uninstalling the app, restarting my phone, nothings seems to be working.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 6:14 PM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2021 2:48 PM in response to VictorAFC

Hello VictorAFC,

We understand that you're experiencing issues with the Apple Music app, and we want to help.

To help us get a better understanding of the issues, we’d like to ask a few questions.

1. Which device are you using Apple Music on? If you use Apple Music with multiple devices, is this issue happening with all of them?
  2. When these issues occur, do you see any error messages? If so, what do the errors say?
  3. Do these issues happen when your device is connected to Wi-Fi, cellular data, or both?
  4. Do you experience issues with any other apps not working as expected, or do these issues only happen with the Apple Music app?

In the meantime, the information and steps on the following page can help if apps stop responding, or don't respond as expected: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Take care!

Nothing is loading on my Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.