Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Hey Siri” not working

A few days ago “Hey Siri” stopped working for me.

Now not only can I not access Siri by saying, “hey Siri”, but when I try to dictate anything on my, iPhone XS (running iOS 14.4) it can’t really tell what I’m saying.

I have tried everything Apple support suggests, but still no luck.

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 9:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 11:37 PM

I just figured out a way to solve my problem I had to reset network settings. Here is a link to the article that I read to get the information. I read from the beginning of the article did solution one solution to and then solution three is the one that finally fixed it for me. Good luck!

https://thecellguide.com/how-to-fix-apple-iphone-xs-microphone-that-is-not-working-5892

These are the steps I followed:

1. From the Home screen, go to Settings.
  2. Select General.
  3. Tap on Reset option.
  4. Then, select Reset Network Settings.
  5. When prompted, enter your passcode.
  6. Tap the option Reset network settings to confirm.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2021 11:37 PM in response to choteau

I just figured out a way to solve my problem I had to reset network settings. Here is a link to the article that I read to get the information. I read from the beginning of the article did solution one solution to and then solution three is the one that finally fixed it for me. Good luck!

https://thecellguide.com/how-to-fix-apple-iphone-xs-microphone-that-is-not-working-5892

These are the steps I followed:

1. From the Home screen, go to Settings.
  2. Select General.
  3. Tap on Reset option.
  4. Then, select Reset Network Settings.
  5. When prompted, enter your passcode.
  6. Tap the option Reset network settings to confirm.

“Hey Siri” not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.