Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I seeing charges for $10.65 weekly on my bank statements and I didn’t order anything or use any of iTunes products. Please STOP all payments moving forward and refund payments taking from my account unbeknownst to me why!? Thank you.

Why am I seeing charges for $10.65 weekly on my bank statements and I didn’t order anything or use any of iTunes products. Please STOP all payments moving forward and refund payments taken from my account unbeknownst to me why!? This has created more of a financial hardship for me. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 9:14 AM

Follow the steps in this article:

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you still can't find out what made the charges,

Contact apple by the link in that article.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

1 reply

Why am I seeing charges for $10.65 weekly on my bank statements and I didn’t order anything or use any of iTunes products. Please STOP all payments moving forward and refund payments taking from my account unbeknownst to me why!? Thank you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.