Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is compromised

My phone is compromised I’m in a legal custody battle and my ex hired a pi and we think he cloned my phone with an old sim of mine or he just keeps getting my Apple ID whenever i change it. I keep iCloud Drive off but some days it’s like an all day battle to switch settings and passwords that he’s changing. About once a week I find all theee screenshots and photos I took and some I didn’t take up in the cloud or Teri t to be sent right from my backups . I’ve seen trusted emails and numbers being changed. I had three new numbers two new phones and five Apple ID and password changes but he still keeps going. He’s taking pictures of my messages and they are reading my emailes. He sends me phishing emails Also. I don’t even trust calling the Apple support line bc they can’t prove who they are and everyone asks me different things like none of their protocol is the same

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 9:57 AM

You may want to get advice from your representative in the custody battle or from legal authorities. Also see the following from https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1976/en_US/device-and-data-access-when-personal-safety-is-at-risk.pdf

If you’re concerned that someone is accessing information you did not share from your

Apple device, this guide will also help you identify risks, and walk you through the steps

to help make the technology you rely on as private and secure as you want it to be.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 9:57 AM in response to Clonewars23

You may want to get advice from your representative in the custody battle or from legal authorities. Also see the following from https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1976/en_US/device-and-data-access-when-personal-safety-is-at-risk.pdf

If you’re concerned that someone is accessing information you did not share from your

Apple device, this guide will also help you identify risks, and walk you through the steps

to help make the technology you rely on as private and secure as you want it to be.

My iPhone is compromised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.