Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Compromised/Hacking at it’s worst

Yes I have been through 6 phones because of my EX husband.Iv’e had 3 Telstra phones given to me suppler by DV not all together whenever my EX used to hack them then steal them and then use the sim and number.At moment I have a iPhone 7 only had it since late January.So I thought this one’s the one he won’t get this one.Not only has he my Apple ID info he opened a icloud acc our nes Xbox and added and changed all my security info on both emails.Im locked out whenever I try to reset with phone number authentication which he also gets,it comes up u have tried to many times.Then I try next day same thing now says cannot connect to server which is outlook.Then I get several emails from Microsoft saying your security info below has been changed.And it’s my mobile number and an email.My most important email I need to close all 3 as I’m getting a new phone upgrading and creating a Apple ID in fake name as to email fake name he’s that bad.That’s what Apple Care suggested when I rang them.Does anybody think that’s OK.Anyways I could go on and on but finally moving out as soon as we find a home to rent as he bought me out of our property and now that it’s his home OMG,so he’s claimed the bedroom the last 10 yrs and I’ve been sleeping on our couch.When my daughter goes to her boyfriends house I’m like yes a BED nice comfy warm.Hooroo peeps.😭😭😭

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 5:27 PM

Have you tried creating a new Apple ID and using a password he could never guess?

Similar questions

1 reply

Compromised/Hacking at it’s worst

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.