Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help me unshackled the hacker!

so my ex has gotten all of my accounts including Microsoft outlook,(multiple), @gmail.com,(multiple), Xfinity, my main iCloud account and more that are not mine and phone numbers as well. I’ve gone crazy or thought I was. Trying to get one device after another untangled from this nightmare. My kids were able to use their new tablets bc they’d be destroyed by a week if not a day. They would be missing the card or just no software. Anyways now I’m on my third phone trying to pick up the pieces. I haven’t copied anything. I’ve hand changed everything and he still gets my information by morning whatever I had accomplished he has switched back! I have spoken with the companies. They emails they don’t care and aren’t going to shut them off but how can I stop this. I’ve tried brand new everything! Please help me.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 12:48 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Nov 29, 2021 12:52 PM in response to castle209

You are addressing fellow Apple-product users here at the ASC. We are really not in a position to help you directly with this issue.

If you have created your own Apple ID, and then, used this with your new Apple products, no one (including your ex) should have the ability to access/hack your Apple ID iCloud account. If you are certain that your ex is doing this, you should contact your local law enforcement agency. In addition, you may need to seek the advice of a lawyer who specializes in this matter.

Help me unshackled the hacker!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.