Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete Exercise Data from Apple Watch SE

I added a work out in the Health app that was supposed to be from 10:49 AM to 10:59 AM but the second time got added as PM, resulting in 730 exercise minutes. I went into the health app and swiped left to delete it which deleted the workout but the exercise ring still shows 730 minutes. How do I fix this?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 11:17 AM

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then tap on edit in the top right corner then tap on the red minus sign of each minute and delete the one's you don't want,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

Then restart the phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 11:17 AM in response to confused_user27

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then tap on edit in the top right corner then tap on the red minus sign of each minute and delete the one's you don't want,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

Then restart the phone.

Delete Exercise Data from Apple Watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.