Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Workouts on Apple Watches

I have been entering workouts in the Health App on my iPhone. Unfortunately I accidentally put the start date of one of them as 'yesterday'. This has clocked up vast numbers of exercise minutes on my watch over yesterday and today.

I deleted the workout by swiping left but this has left the exercise minutes still there. I should have deleted using the red minus sign and choosing delete workout AND data. Now I can't get rid of the data.

Can anybody help.

Thanks

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 9:01 AM

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then tap on edit in the top right corner then tap on the red minus sign of each minute and delete the one's you don't want,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

Then restart the phone.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 9:01 AM in response to Old-Shep

Go to Apple Health app on the phone tap on Browse at the bottom then tap Activity then tap on Exercise Minutes scroll to the bottom and select Show all data then tap on the date that you want to remove then tap on edit in the top right corner then tap on the red minus sign of each minute and delete the one's you don't want,when you're finished tap on done in the top right corner.

Then restart the phone.

Mar 29, 2021 2:15 PM in response to Old-Shep

I just double checked and there is an edit button top right hand corner on the same screen where all the days are,tap on one of the days and there's an edit button here too.You can also slide left on each minute and delete that way.

Mar 30, 2021 2:28 AM in response to Community User

I think your Health app must look different from mine. Is there any way I can send you the screens that I have. Nowhere can I find individual minutes to delete.

I have deleted all the workouts from the app so they no longer exist, but unfortunately all the minutes they clocked up are still there.

I have seen a button for 'deleting all data' from the app. I'm quite happy to do this and start all over, but if I do will it delete all that history from the watch, or will it still be there?

Mar 29, 2021 4:15 PM in response to Old-Shep

Slide left on each minute and you will see a red delete button to the right tap on it then repeat this for all the other minutes you don't want.

Workouts on Apple Watches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.