Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

More of a Suggestion

I was recently updating my calendar as I have a busy week approaching and noticed to set alarms I had to go to the clock management app. I just think it would cool and efficient if I could set alarms based on appointments I have in my calendar instead of going to a separate app. Maybe they could talk to one another when I am in either app.

To take it a step further, when the alarm would go off for said appointment it would be cool to be able to place reminder notes in the good morning welcome screen. i.e "don't forget to wear red for heart day".

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 10:57 AM

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback          

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 10:57 AM in response to DK4Apple

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback          

More of a Suggestion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.