Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Business Storage for Managed ID's

Hi

Does anyone know if there is an Apple business storage solution which allows managed ID users to increase above the 5GB, I have read that Apple currently don't offer this as yet but they do for education with 200GB but not business users which I find really hard to understand?.

I would certainly be interested in any solutions which business users have implemented for their managed ID users successfully.

Thanks

Mark

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 9:12 AM

iCloud is not really intended to be a business storage platform like OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox are. We make all our users store their files in OneDrive and we don't locally back up devices. If you want to recover it, it must be in OneDrive. If your device has a problem, we wipe it and log you back in to OneDrive. Fast, easy, no imaging.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 9:12 AM in response to marconotsopolo

iCloud is not really intended to be a business storage platform like OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox are. We make all our users store their files in OneDrive and we don't locally back up devices. If you want to recover it, it must be in OneDrive. If your device has a problem, we wipe it and log you back in to OneDrive. Fast, easy, no imaging.

Business Storage for Managed ID's

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.