Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use an Apple Gift Card as well as a trade in toward purchase of a MacBook?

can I use an Apple gift card as well as a trade in toward purchase of a MacBook?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 11:27 AM

Redeem your Apple Gift Card - Apple Support describes what you can purchase with your Gift Card:

"What you can buy with this gift card

You can use an Apple Gift Card in an Apple Store or redeem it online. When you redeem an Apple Gift Card online, you can make purchases with your Apple ID balance, including apps, subscriptions like Apple Music, products from apple.com, and more. But for some purchases, Apple ID balance can't be used. Learn what you can buy with your Apple ID balance.

If you spent only some of the gift card in an Apple Store, you can still redeem it online."

If that is not enough information to answer your question, be sure to use the "Contact Apple Support" link located at the bottom of the Support Article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 11:27 AM in response to mmurphy_49

Redeem your Apple Gift Card - Apple Support describes what you can purchase with your Gift Card:

"What you can buy with this gift card

You can use an Apple Gift Card in an Apple Store or redeem it online. When you redeem an Apple Gift Card online, you can make purchases with your Apple ID balance, including apps, subscriptions like Apple Music, products from apple.com, and more. But for some purchases, Apple ID balance can't be used. Learn what you can buy with your Apple ID balance.

If you spent only some of the gift card in an Apple Store, you can still redeem it online."

If that is not enough information to answer your question, be sure to use the "Contact Apple Support" link located at the bottom of the Support Article.

Can I use an Apple Gift Card as well as a trade in toward purchase of a MacBook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.