Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 mini vibration issues

I just got a new iPhone 12 mini and I have some alarms and notifications set to vibration only. My phone seems to almost never vibrate. The only times I can get the vibration to work is right after I restart the phone and then go into settings to check my notification settings. After a short time (whenever my next notification or alarm goes off), the vibration stops working again. Even when I go into the settings to change the ringtone or something, when you select the vibration (Default), it doesn't even preview the vibration when you click through the different options. It also doesn't vibrate when you flip the silent switch. Only thing that helps is restarting the phone, but that literally only fixes if for like minutes until the vibrations tops working again. The phone is on iOS 14.4

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 10:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 8:18 AM

Hi there LinaiPhoneconcerns,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your iPhone 12 mini not vibrating as expected, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

First, check to see if you have Attention Aware Features enabled: About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro

If so, try disabling them, and see if the issue persists.

Also, head to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Vibration, and check that this is set to "On" as expected.

Thanks!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 8:18 AM in response to LinaiPhoneconcerns

Hi there LinaiPhoneconcerns,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your iPhone 12 mini not vibrating as expected, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

First, check to see if you have Attention Aware Features enabled: About Attention Aware features on your iPhone X or iPad Pro

If so, try disabling them, and see if the issue persists.

Also, head to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Vibration, and check that this is set to "On" as expected.

Thanks!

iPhone 12 mini vibration issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.