Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I remove Adobe Acrobat Updater from my iMac - it loads when I sign in

How do I remove Adobe Acrobat Updater - I loads each time I turn on the iMac and sign in.

iMac 27″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 5:16 AM

Visit Adobe's Acrobat Reader DC download site, and install the current version. This will install version: 2021.001.20135. I suggest this approach, as my version of Reader installed on 11.2.1 refused to check for updates.

If the Adobe nagging ends when you sign-in, then you know it was the application reminding you that you were likely using an outdated version of the product.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2021 5:16 AM in response to eyedave114

Visit Adobe's Acrobat Reader DC download site, and install the current version. This will install version: 2021.001.20135. I suggest this approach, as my version of Reader installed on 11.2.1 refused to check for updates.

If the Adobe nagging ends when you sign-in, then you know it was the application reminding you that you were likely using an outdated version of the product.

Feb 20, 2021 10:26 AM in response to eyedave114

Collectively, we recommend only the free trial of Malwarebytes to discover and remove malware as that is what is was written to do. Using so-called "cleaner" applications on the Mac is not recommended, and potentially dangerous, as they have a tendency to hypnotize a user into removing valid application and system components that then cause more mayhem.

how can I remove Adobe Acrobat Updater from my iMac - it loads when I sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.