Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes music sync with Iphone problems

i have this problem for a long time ago and it's very frustrating. Some songs doesn't sync correctly in my Iphone but in Itunes PC (windows 10) the tags are correctly displayed. And sometimes a song(s) "appears" in the Iphone but when I try to listen the song(s) they disappear completely and have to sync again. It's very frustrating because I use the smartphones for music and photo only, and with cheap Android phones never have this problem with music. Please please consider fixing this annoying bug. Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 4:03 AM

In the Songs view of the library right-click on the column headings and enable the following fields side by side; Grouping, Work, Movement Name, Movement Number. There was a change some time ago that caused data that was in the Grouping field to be moved into the Work field. The work & movement fields are intended for use with classical music, and give odd results on an iPhone if not filled in completely, but in most cases you want work to be blank. Use the Song Info. dialog for the selected songs, tick the User Work & Movement box, clear out the unwanted values from Work, then untick Use Work & Movement & apply. Once you've synced to the iPhone you should get the proper track titles listed.

See also this post on erratic syncing.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2021 4:03 AM in response to Ripley64

In the Songs view of the library right-click on the column headings and enable the following fields side by side; Grouping, Work, Movement Name, Movement Number. There was a change some time ago that caused data that was in the Grouping field to be moved into the Work field. The work & movement fields are intended for use with classical music, and give odd results on an iPhone if not filled in completely, but in most cases you want work to be blank. Use the Song Info. dialog for the selected songs, tick the User Work & Movement box, clear out the unwanted values from Work, then untick Use Work & Movement & apply. Once you've synced to the iPhone you should get the proper track titles listed.

See also this post on erratic syncing.

tt2

Itunes music sync with Iphone problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.