Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sundance Now

Please explain to me why last night I wanted to watch the next episode of Discovery of Witches I had to subscribe to Sundance Now (with a free month trial) before I could get Episode 6 to play. I thought Sundance Now was part of Apple TV and included in our subscription. If this is correct please tell me how I can get access to Sundance Now without subscribing to each time I want to watch something in their catalog. This is ver confusing and I really would like some clarification.

Thank you

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 10:36 AM

Sundance now is a specific channel that needs to be subscribed to in order to watch their catalogue. It is not part of Apple TV Plus, which only contains Apple originals.

1 reply

Sundance Now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.