Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders

Why do i have to set my daily reminders to the preferable time manually??? Why cant it repeat daily automatically at the same time??? Consider putting the option on

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 10:45 AM

7 replies

Feb 16, 2021 2:22 PM in response to Mhalabeya

Hello Mhalabeya,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! We understand you want your daily reminders to repeat at the same time daily, and we're happy to help you with this.

You can create a reminder and set it to repeat whenever you would like: Set reminders on iPhone

If you want to provide any additional feedback to Apple, you can leave it here: Product Feedback

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

Feb 16, 2021 6:22 PM in response to iW00

Its already on... my problem is that my daily reminders don’t repeat at the same time each day... whenever i am done with one and check it off it will set itself to 12:00 AM like the screenshot below even though i have configured the previous one to a different time... i have like 5 reminders that repeat daily i need to do them in different times of the day... but i keep on setting their times manually after i am done with them and its really annoying having to do that 5 times each day!!!!

Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.