Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No storage space on my iPhone 6s but only 298 pictures and WhatsApp app on it what should I do I’ve deleted everything else but still no space

No storage space on my iPhone 6s but only 298 pictures and WhatsApp app on it what should I do I’ve deleted everything else but still no space

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 3:16 PM

Your deleted data may have been trapped on your iPhone and in the OTHER category.

Clear Other storage on your iPhone

If you have iOS or iPadOS 13, your iPhone or iPad storage is full, and the storage is mostly taken up by "Other" storage, update your device to iOS or iPadOS 13.6.1 or later.

Update your device

An issue in iOS or iPadOS 13 might prevent the system from freeing up storage for you. To fix this issue, ➔ update your iPhone or iPad to iOS or iPadOS 13.6.1 or later.

If you don’t have enough available storage to update wirelessly, ➔ update your device to iOS or iPadOS 14.1 or later using a computer.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2021 3:16 PM in response to zeezi

Your deleted data may have been trapped on your iPhone and in the OTHER category.

Clear Other storage on your iPhone

If you have iOS or iPadOS 13, your iPhone or iPad storage is full, and the storage is mostly taken up by "Other" storage, update your device to iOS or iPadOS 13.6.1 or later.

Update your device

An issue in iOS or iPadOS 13 might prevent the system from freeing up storage for you. To fix this issue, ➔ update your iPhone or iPad to iOS or iPadOS 13.6.1 or later.

If you don’t have enough available storage to update wirelessly, ➔ update your device to iOS or iPadOS 14.1 or later using a computer.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.