Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Both apple devices freezes when i try to register to any site.

Hi

i have an iphone 6, and an ipad pro.

i have the same problem with both, and it is every time. (The site here don’t let me choose both devices when asking which devices this is about)

when i try to create an account (for example in a government site, but not limited to!), i put my email adress, then the device freezes. Usually i am lucky (and patient), after a while i can create my password. Then it freezes. Then i can repeat my password, then it freezes. At last i hit « enter » and from there, the account is created, i encounter no other problem. It’s just the registration process.

However today, i am trying to register to a government thing, it just freezes and don’t go to the next step

Any ideas?

it sarted to get real frustrating, and i can’t register online to that site at all and i need to.

Thank you

agnes

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 4:11 PM

Hi Agnes3546,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand your Apple devices are freezing, when you attempt to register information through the website. We'll be happy to help.

Are you using Safari or a third party app, when you experience this behavior? If it's through Safari, we suggest to follow these helpful steps: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

For a third party application, these steps may help: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

We look forward to hearing back from you with an update.

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 4:11 PM in response to Agnes3546

Hi Agnes3546,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand your Apple devices are freezing, when you attempt to register information through the website. We'll be happy to help.

Are you using Safari or a third party app, when you experience this behavior? If it's through Safari, we suggest to follow these helpful steps: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

For a third party application, these steps may help: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

We look forward to hearing back from you with an update.

Kind regards.

Both apple devices freezes when i try to register to any site.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.