Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with verification via debit card CVV

I want to add a family member to my apple music account.

Verification is required.

"Verify that you are the Family Organizer by entering the security code (CVV) for the credit card."

When I enter my CVV code it says "Invalid security code"

I am not mad and I cross checked and made sure I took the CVV code for the mastercard in question and it keeps telling me invalid code.

Please I need assistance.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 2:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 7:34 AM

Hey there, IHateAppleIDSystem!

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you're trying to verify your payment method but run into an error regarding the security code. We'd like to help get you pointed in the right direction.

Does this happen when you try to add another card? Have you verified the billing information matches what you have on file with the financial institution?

Check out the following support article for additional help with payments:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Should this persist, Contact Apple Support.

Take care!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 7:34 AM in response to IHateAppleIDSystem

Hey there, IHateAppleIDSystem!

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you're trying to verify your payment method but run into an error regarding the security code. We'd like to help get you pointed in the right direction.

Does this happen when you try to add another card? Have you verified the billing information matches what you have on file with the financial institution?

Check out the following support article for additional help with payments:

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Should this persist, Contact Apple Support.

Take care!

Feb 18, 2021 3:44 PM in response to jdo_apple

Yes, it also happens when I try to add another card .

Yes, I have verified the billing information. Also Apple charged me on the 12th for my subscription so I am kinda confused as to why there is an issue if a payment went through.

Support articles not helping

I am in Nigeria so "contact Apple support" just shows me a bunch of articles.

Please help

Problem with verification via debit card CVV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.