Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order still processing but Apple automatically refund my money

I purchase iPad on Apple Education Store and made the payment using debit card. My money was deducted initially but after 2 weeks there's sale refund reflected in my account balance but I HAVE NOT request for any refund. The status of my order is still on "Processing". Why does Apple refund my money? Will I not get my iPad? :(

iPad

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 2:06 PM

“Processing” is an early stage of progress. Apple does not typically receive payment until your order progresses to the “Preparing for shipment” stage. So I suspect you saw a pending charge on your card that disappeared because processing your order is taking a while.

If your order shows “Processing”, you’ll still get your iPad (unless you choose to cancel your order, which you may do if you wish while in this stage). It will just take a while.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2021 2:06 PM in response to lady_winderemere

“Processing” is an early stage of progress. Apple does not typically receive payment until your order progresses to the “Preparing for shipment” stage. So I suspect you saw a pending charge on your card that disappeared because processing your order is taking a while.

If your order shows “Processing”, you’ll still get your iPad (unless you choose to cancel your order, which you may do if you wish while in this stage). It will just take a while.

Order still processing but Apple automatically refund my money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.