Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I create my own radio channel on Apple Music?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 1:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 3:30 PM

Hello FriendsOfThePast,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about creating a custom radio channel in Apple Music. Those steps can be found in the resource you recently reviewed under the section titled "Create custom stations". Here's that link again, just in case: Listen to the radio in the Apple Music app

Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 3:30 PM in response to FriendsOfThePast

Hello FriendsOfThePast,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about creating a custom radio channel in Apple Music. Those steps can be found in the resource you recently reviewed under the section titled "Create custom stations". Here's that link again, just in case: Listen to the radio in the Apple Music app

Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.