Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is this apple bill?

I’m being charged 4.99 a month and I don’t know what for.

only thing I can see for 4.99 is Apple TV which I don’t have or use.

can this be refunded?

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 3:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 3:23 AM

If you have subscriptions, then that would be because you signed up for subscriptions (/because your account was used to sign up).

If you signed up for a free trial, then that would auto-renew after the trial and start billing you, as all subscriptions do, most commonly in monthly cycles.

If you do not wish to continue a subscription, then you should cancel it. How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you think that you may qualify for a refund, then you can request that. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support. But also cancel.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 3:23 AM in response to padraig289

If you have subscriptions, then that would be because you signed up for subscriptions (/because your account was used to sign up).

If you signed up for a free trial, then that would auto-renew after the trial and start billing you, as all subscriptions do, most commonly in monthly cycles.

If you do not wish to continue a subscription, then you should cancel it. How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you think that you may qualify for a refund, then you can request that. Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support. But also cancel.

What is this apple bill?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.