Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Address on my Apple Pay account comes out as invalid

The address on my Apple Pay account always comes out as invalid. I can bypass this problem by entering the address manually when I go to check out. How do I fix this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 4:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 4:50 AM

iPhone or iPad

1. To change your billing information, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap a card, then tap what you want to update.
  2. To update your email address, phone number, and shipping address, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, then choose what you want to update.

Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 4:50 AM in response to JocelynKrifcher

iPhone or iPad

1. To change your billing information, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap a card, then tap what you want to update.
  2. To update your email address, phone number, and shipping address, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, then choose what you want to update.

Manage the cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Feb 17, 2021 5:57 AM in response to JocelynKrifcher

(for iPhone) Go to settings>Wallet & Apple Pay>transaction defaults>address - change as needed. Go to Wallet app select card with the issue>tap on three dots in corner>tap address - edit as needed. Go to Settings>Apple ID (your name at the top)>payment & shipping>shipping address - adjust as needed. If all else fails go to this link - Apple Pay Customers

Address on my Apple Pay account comes out as invalid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.