Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Browser preview

This is strange but I'm sure it's just a setting I have not found. When I hover, click or play a clip in the browser I only sometimes see a preview in the viewer. I'd like to always see a preview before I drop into the timeline. One screen.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 7:15 AM

It’s a known issue. Add your voice to those of us afflicted by it.

Final Cut Pro->Provide Final Cut Pro Feedback

Hopefully the more people report it the more likely it’s fixed sooner rather than later.

In the mean time sometimes switching to another application and back restores browser viewing, sometimes quitting and restarting, or deleting preferences help, but we need Apple to definitively solve it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 7:15 AM in response to bsurfm

It’s a known issue. Add your voice to those of us afflicted by it.

Final Cut Pro->Provide Final Cut Pro Feedback

Hopefully the more people report it the more likely it’s fixed sooner rather than later.

In the mean time sometimes switching to another application and back restores browser viewing, sometimes quitting and restarting, or deleting preferences help, but we need Apple to definitively solve it.

Browser preview

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.