Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have all my email addresses in my contact list....how do I remove them?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 3:11 PM

Hello suzette269,

We understand you would like to remove all of your email contacts from the Contacts app and we're happy to help. First, are you referring to your personal email addresses? If so, have you tried deleting them from your contact card? This can be done by searching for your name and editing the information in it.

If you are referring to email contacts that were synced over from your email account, then you can turn off the contacts option for the specific email account in Settings > Mail > Accounts > tap the email account and turn off the Contacts option.

Best regards

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2021 3:11 PM in response to suzette269

Hello suzette269,

We understand you would like to remove all of your email contacts from the Contacts app and we're happy to help. First, are you referring to your personal email addresses? If so, have you tried deleting them from your contact card? This can be done by searching for your name and editing the information in it.

If you are referring to email contacts that were synced over from your email account, then you can turn off the contacts option for the specific email account in Settings > Mail > Accounts > tap the email account and turn off the Contacts option.

Best regards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.