Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2002F Issue

This isn’t a question more of a help for anyone else experiencing this issue, after coming across this issue when trying to reinstall an OS I found that there was no easy answer to the situation. I rung Apple support and the response was take it to the nearest Apple shop. (4hrs drive away) not good enough Apple. Especially when that area was in lockdown at the time. According to Apple this is a router issue... not an Apple issue and as far as my provider says this is an Apple issue not a router issue. Basically it will not download if there isn’t a stable connection. And some say to change the DNS settings of your router to 8.8.8.8 After spending a day trying to find a solution and failing each attempt even the DNS setting change. I went for a drive. While parked up I thought I’d try one last time. So I got spotted my iPhone and boom it worked straight away. Simple solution guys - USE YOUR PHONE AND HOTSPOT IT.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 10:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 4:34 AM

Actually the Error message 2002F Issue indicates there is No Internet connection. Have found Shutdown Router. Shutdown computer. Restart Router, Restart computer. This may cleanup the Network issue. Sometimes the Network from Router is just playing up and the restart clears it up.

Similar questions

1 reply

2002F Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.