Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not working on iPhone

Apple music not working on the iPhone all the sudden.

It says "This Apple ID is only valid for use in the Canadian Store" for pretty much every single song....

Everything is working fine on the iTune on my computer.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 9:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 10:26 PM

imprezza911 Said:

"Apple Music not working on iPhone: Apple music not working on the iPhone all the sudden. It says "This Apple ID is only valid for use in the Canadian Store" for pretty much every single song.... Everything is working fine on the iTune on my computer."

-------

Some Thought:

I. Licensing is the Culprit:

This all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Music Studio. Sometime, things are removed from the Apple store, and never become accessible again.

II. Try another Device:

Have you tried accessing these from another device? Try using a computer to troubleshoot this, as it would be more user-friendly.

III. Contact Apple Support:

Being that something seems not right here, consider contacting Apple Support. They'll see what's going on from their end, and will run you through the fix.

Apple Phone Support Info:

Screenshare with the Apple Rep:

Apple needs to show this for themselves. So, ask the Apple Rep ro screenshare the screen of your Mac or iPhone, to that the Apple Rep can see what is going on, firsthand from your perspective.

IV. For Note:

Why Calls are a Bit of a Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And, that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 10:26 PM in response to imprezza911

imprezza911 Said:

"Apple Music not working on iPhone: Apple music not working on the iPhone all the sudden. It says "This Apple ID is only valid for use in the Canadian Store" for pretty much every single song.... Everything is working fine on the iTune on my computer."

-------

Some Thought:

I. Licensing is the Culprit:

This all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Music Studio. Sometime, things are removed from the Apple store, and never become accessible again.

II. Try another Device:

Have you tried accessing these from another device? Try using a computer to troubleshoot this, as it would be more user-friendly.

III. Contact Apple Support:

Being that something seems not right here, consider contacting Apple Support. They'll see what's going on from their end, and will run you through the fix.

Apple Phone Support Info:

Screenshare with the Apple Rep:

Apple needs to show this for themselves. So, ask the Apple Rep ro screenshare the screen of your Mac or iPhone, to that the Apple Rep can see what is going on, firsthand from your perspective.

IV. For Note:

Why Calls are a Bit of a Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And, that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Apple Music not working on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.