Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Number associated with Apple Watch is getting spam calls

How do I turn off calls incoming directly to the watch number, without disabling incoming calls to my REAL (iPhone) telephone number? I KNOW the calls coming in direct to the number associated with the watch are spam as I don’t/have not given that number out to anyone. I have Verizon and the way they set up Apple Watch is to assign a phone number to the watch so it can receive calls via your Apple phone number. I want to disable the calls to the watch number. I can tell when it is coming to the watch number because the watch rings, and my phone is not ringing. BOTH the watch AND the phone ring when the call is going to my ‘real’ phone number. Is there a way to disable the incoming calls to just the watch number? Thanks.

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 7:51 AM

Contact Verizon. They will need to deal with that issue.

1 reply

Number associated with Apple Watch is getting spam calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.