Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with resetting phone

My work phone had to be reset this morning. (password was changed last night and for the life of me I can't remember it - I must have had a typo) I now can't get past the activation lock screen. It won't accept my appleID and password.

What can I do? I can log into icloud and iTunes but not the phone itself

iPhone 7

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 10:56 AM

gaylene225 wrote:

My work phone had to be reset this morning. (password was changed last night and for the life of me I can't remember it - I must have had a typo) I now can't get past the activation lock screen. It won't accept my appleID and password.

it will need to ordinal apple id and password that was used to first set up the iphone, since you state it is a work phone maybe your IT person can help out. How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2021 10:56 AM in response to gaylene225

gaylene225 wrote:

it will need to ordinal apple id and password that was used to first set up the iphone, since you state it is a work phone maybe your IT person can help out. How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Help with resetting phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.