Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad pro

My iPad Pro battery is not holding charge as it should do -ie the battery dies completely while I am on a zoom call , with the device plugged in to the mains. Where can I get a replacement?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 10:29 AM

You can use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support and they can do a remote diagnostic of your battery.

When you have it plugged in, what power adapter are you using? When under a load such as a Zoom conference, the device will be under quite a load and you need to be sure that you have one of the higher capacity power adapters connected. Are you connected with wi-fi, or do you have a cellular iPad and are using cellular connection?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2021 10:29 AM in response to DianafromMull

You can use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support and they can do a remote diagnostic of your battery.

When you have it plugged in, what power adapter are you using? When under a load such as a Zoom conference, the device will be under quite a load and you need to be sure that you have one of the higher capacity power adapters connected. Are you connected with wi-fi, or do you have a cellular iPad and are using cellular connection?

iPad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.