Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 11 Battery Health Rapidly Decreasing

I have had my iPhone 11 since November, My battery health dropped from 98% to 96% overnight. I had an iPhone XR for over 1 year prior to getting this phone. My iPhone XR did not drop below 100% battery health in the whole time i had it. I need my phone to lasting for atleast 6 hours however it barely lasts 4. Today i have used my phone for 1.5 hours and it is at 56%. I have done everything I have found on the internet to try and help the issue however none of which have helped. How can I get this issue fixed without purchasing a whole new battery every 4 months? I also only charge my phone at night so it gets fully drained then fully charged and this has not helped anything. My mum also purchased an iphone 11 at the exact time I did and we use the same chargers however my battery health is at 96% and hers is still at 100%.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 7:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 5:20 AM

Hello,

Battery health at 96% after four months is normal and is nothing to worry about depending on usage. See this excellent link on battery changing tips:

When to charge your iPhone or iPad

Good luck.

Similar questions

2 replies

IPhone 11 Battery Health Rapidly Decreasing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.